Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorites: Birthday Wishlist!

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've done a Friday Favorites post! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and since everyone in my family has been bugging me and asking me what I want, I thought it would be fun to do a little birthday wishlist!

I don't like big or fancy gifts... My favorite type of presents are small, silly, or sentimental things that I know people put a lot of thought into. I have a bunch of stuff favorited on Etsy or Pinned that I wouldn't normally buy for myself but that I would definitely like to have! Here are just a few of the items I'm currently crushing on...

Santa didn't bring me my Kate Spade iPhone case, so on the birthday list it goes! Polka dots are my favorite thing in the world and I adore anything Kate Spade!

I've had my eye on this bag from Etsy for ages. It's the perfect shape and size and you just can't go wrong with black and white stripes! I love!

I need a new makeup bag, yo! I have an adorable one from Olive Blue but it's just too small for all my stuff. I absolutely adore this little chevron cosmetic bag. It's the perfect size and you know I'm crushing on that print!

I'm a huge nerd, and if you get me anything at all to do with Harry Potter I'll be the happiest chick on the planet. I don't think there's anyone in the world more obsessed than me! I pink puffy heart this key chain from Etsy! It belongs to me!

I need the Harry Potter cookbook! Enough said.

I love mugs and I love Harry Potter, and I especially love this quote from Harry Potter. And the best part? When you pour in a hot drink the mug changes to white and the words change to 'Mischief Managed'!! AHHH! Need!!

Along with Harry Potter, matryoshka dolls are obviously another obsession/collection of mine and I'd be happy with pretty much any matryoshka gift. I adore this sweet little necklace from Etsy. Too cute!

I love to bake, and weird, kitchsy bakeware always makes me happy. This mini tiered cake pan from Amazon is so cute and fun! Mini cakes for everyone!

I die for this mustache jar! I go nuts over random, funny, and clever stuff like this and I want it so bad!


I'll stop there and save you from the rest of the Harry Potter and mustache madness! Birthdays are so fun and although I'd be happy with a cupcake and a kiss, it's fun putting a little wishlist together! And please, feel free to print this list out and show it to Mando ;)  Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment