Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Planning Wednesday - Wedding bands

So, I lied. I won't be able to share our engagement photos quite yet because I ordered the disk from my photographer too late and I haven't gotten it yet! It should be here any day now and I promise I will post them as soon as possible! Today will just be a quickie post to show you pictures of our wedding bands that we purchased last weekend!


I love them all! I really like the band Mando picked out and I think it suits him perfectly! I went back and forth on a plain band or the one with diamonds and ended up choosing this one. I'm glad I did because I love how it looks next to my engagement ring! Sparkly, yay!

That's all for now! I'll be back soon to post the engagement photos! Oh, and 10 gold stars if you can guess what book I'm using for the background... I bet my sister knows! It's my all time favorite! XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Haha, the book was the first thing I looked at. ;) I guessed in like two seconds, but I won't spoil it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Your band is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DPTY..it's them...all about Stars needed to fuck children.
    And organ culls with DIALCUL.
    BRINGOL?
    FORGISOB?
    The movie " KANSAS KINGS" is going to be "incredible".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics are taken smartly by photographer !!! Great idea :)

    Nixon
    Theme Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you Amy! I love it so much! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, I knew you would! :)

    ReplyDelete