Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fancy Schmancy Blog Makeover!

It's done! My blog makeover is complete. So what do you guys think? I personally think it looks fab and I am so happy with how it turned out. If anyone is considering getting their blog done you have to contact Jennifer at Apple of My Eye Designs. She is so easy to work with and so talented (obviously)! Also, she is great with communication which is good for me since I'm so busy and she always emailed me back right away whenever I had a question or a change I wanted to make. Be sure to check out her blog and get on the wait list ASAP!

Anyway, I'll be posting more in the next few days... Poor baby Cayden caught a cold last week and then passed it on to Mando and I so things have been hectic to say the least. I'm going to post my 5 new recipes ASAP though, so stay tuned!


Photobucket

2 comments: