Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad blogger.

I know, I know. It's been two weeks. To everyone who stuck around: Thank you! The laptop that I've had for 5 years finally died on me the day before Cayden's party and I just got a temporary replacement this week. Lots has been going on around here including some big news... We're moving! After a stressful month of big decisions, we decided the best thing for us to do is to move back in with my mama temporarily. This will allow us to actually save money, for both the wedding and our big move out of state afterwards. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing... I will be sad to leave our first home, the place we brought Cayden to after he was born. I'll miss our neighborhood and our privacy. On the other hand, we are all really close with my mom and have lived with her before. I love her to pieces and I know it'll work and this is the best possible plan for us to reach our long term goals. So, after we get back from our road trip to Oregon, I'll have 2 weeks to pack everything up, and we'll be out of here by the first week of September.  

Speaking of Oregon, we're leaving in less than a week! I am SO excited! Saturday I'm going to the spa with my sister to get a massage and a facial so I'll have some peace and quiet before spending a week in a car with my one year old, and Sunday morning we are leaving! I'll post more about our trip on Friday. On Wednesday I'll be back to finally post about Cayden's birthday and share some pictures! In the meantime, here are some pictures of our trip to the beach yesterday! Happy Monday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment