Saturday, November 20, 2010

My first blog award (and 7 things you didn’t know about me).

Guess what friends? My blog has been chosen for a Lovely award by Kerry over at Momster! I am positively delighted! Be sure to check our Kerry’s blog for fun crafts and mommy tips! She’s a doll!

Rules to accepting this reward:
-Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
-Share 7 fun facts about yourself
-Award 15 of your favorite bloggers
-Let them know!



Here we go!

Seven unknown tidbits about yours truly.

  • When I was a little girl my sister and I were in the newspaper for winning a painting contest!

(that's me in the minnie mouse shirt.)











  • My favorite thing to bake is cherry pie. (My homemade pie crust is to die for if I do say so myself.)





  • When I was 18 I wore hoop earrings every single day and all my friends called me ‘Hoops’.












  • I don’t drink soda. Ever.














  • My 2 sisters and I all have French middle names (Renee, Nicole, and Michelle) but our family isn’t French.












  • Nail polish always chips on my nails within an hour of putting it on, even if I get it done professionally. This saddens me greatly because I despise chipped nails.










  • Mando and I chose Cayden’s name by a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.














I hereby nominate the following bloggers for this award:

Crunchy VT Mommy – hilarious mama of 2 who always keeps it real!

Brown Paper Packages – my favorite inspiration blog. Her handmade creations are fantastic!

Mommy Wants Vodka – the funniest person on the Internet and a HUGE heart on top of that.

The Journey of the Unfinished Woman – a down to earth mama with all kinds of cooking, thrifting, and crafting tips!

Baby Rabies – a DIY mama to a little boy (and a baby girl on the way) with a great sense of humor!

Blogging Dangerously – anonymous blogger telling hilarious tales of her great sex life with her husband

A Beautiful Mess – lovely entrepreneur blogging about her new vintage shop, upcoming wedding, and DIY creations!

Party Like a Kid – great blog dedicated to showing off the cutest kids parties of every theme imaginable!

Enjoying the Small Things – wonderful photographer and mother of 2, this blog is full of inspiration from all aspects of life.

Spearmint Baby – a blog of all things baby related including tons of pictures of amazing nurseries! (Also check out her Spearmint Wedding, Décor, and Kitchen sites!)

Lovin’ from the Oven – makes the most amazing baked goodies and she ALWAYS shares the recipes!

So Fawned – wonderful mama and photographer who enjoys the simple things in life and everything handmade!

I Am Baker – makes the cutest cookies (and other baked things) I’ve ever seen and is expecting a new baby!

Yellow Songbird – sweet blog showing love to everything handmade (and always has a fun little giveaway going on!)

Le Wedding Party – a new blog full of wedding inspiration and gorgeous photos!


Make sure to pay these lovely ladies a visit and thanks again Kerry for the nomination!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment