Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorites: Harry Potter.

I'll admit it, I have an obsession with Etsy. My sister first introduced the site to me a year or 2 ago and I've been hooked ever since. The sellers are so talented and I just love supporting home-businesses. Every hand-made treasure is beautiful and unique and I am continually inspired by what I see.

I've decided to start a fun little series called Fridays Favorites showing some Etsy love on my blog. I will show things that I've stumbled upon and fallen in love with and hopefully inspire some of you as well!

I wanted to dedicate my first ever Friday Favorites to Harry Potter. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and totally geek out on all of the unique HP themed things I find on Etsy. I cannot tell you how many times I've been tempted to empty my bank account on these treasures but for now I'll satisfy myself by sharing them with you all!



Aren't these Harry Potter Plushie Pals the cutest? I think my favorite is Dumbledore. And look at the wand in Harry's hand! Love!



I die for this Owl Post Stationary set. Seriously. If I ever get around to planning a HP themed dinner party I will definitely find some way to incorporate these treasures.



This set of Magical Notebooks is probably my favorite thing on Etsy right now. They are STUNNING hand-bound notebooks representing all of the classes at Hogwarts. The detail that went into these just amazes me and I want every single one. (Hint hint!)



Evie, the owner of this shop, custom-made me one of these Marauder's shirts in black and white (although the Gryffindor colors are rad too!) and I wore it to the Deathly Hallows premier. It is super comfy and I love showing it off!



This Golden Snitch necklace brings back memories of reading all about Quidditch in The Sorcerer's Stone over 10 years ago. I don't usually wear jewelry but I would rock this in a heartbeat!

That's all I have for now! Do any of you have any fabulous Harry Potter finds? I'd love to see them all so please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment