Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Today is my first Mother's Day. It would be impossible to put into words the way I feel about being a mother, but I will say this: I finally feel like I'm doing what I was meant to do in my life. Everyone dreams of the perfect career, buying the perfect home, taking the perfect vacations, but for me, being a mama is all I need. Motherhood is tough, and being a young mom is even tougher. Everyday I put myself, my wants and needs last and sometimes I wish for the days I could blow all my money on clothes and sleep until noon. But when I stop and really think about it I realize that I wasn't happy then, and I'm truly happy now. I'm happier than I've ever been. Cayden is truly a gift, one that I don't deserve but one that I cherish everyday. I love him and our family more than words can express. I'm so excited for our future together, and I know that no matter what happens I will be happy because I am with my sweet boy. Happy Mother's Day everyone. I hope all of you mamas are being celebrated today, and every day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment