Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pinterest home edition

Pinterest is a constant source of inspiration for me, and home inspiration is no exception. From houses I like and organization ideas, to cute kitchen-ware, Pinterest has it all. Lately Mando and I have been planning our possible move to Oregon next year and I've been daydreaming about my own house with a yard and a fresh start for decorating. This week, Friday Favorites is all about my dream house and the things I want to put in it!

Honestly you guys, this is my dream house. It's small (I hate huge houses), it's quaint, it has french doors. Enough said right? I love the stone patio and I just can't wait to have a backyard space like this to have brunches in.

You know my obsession with lace and doilies, and I am loving white dishes right now (so ready to get replace my red ones). I think these white lace bowls are so sweet and simple.

I love wall art, and if it's functional too? Total win. This design would be perfect in the entryway of my home, because it has a place for mail, a place for messages and lists, and a place to store those things you're always looking for like scissors! I also love the wooden initial and hanging cups

I only recently discovered milk glass and I must say, I'm in love. This stuff has been around forever and most of it is antique. I really want to scour the antique shops around here and start up a collection. It would be so pretty displayed in a curio cabinet in the dining room!

I love creative organization. Painting the inside of your pantry doors with chalkboard paint is so clever and a great way to write your grocery list!

There's no hiding it, I'm 100% obsessed with bows. Put a bow on anything and I automatically want it. This bow pillow is so sweet but I think the gray stripes make it really chic too. Luckily, my sister is amazing with a sewing machine and she said she can whip one of these up in 10 minutes.

I love this. I want to put my bare feet on the soft squishy yarn and never, ever leave. Simple white rugs and hardwood floors? Yes please!

This living room is the stuff dreams are made of. Things I love: Aqua door, white couch, gallery wall, and BIG WINDOWS. I have ONE window in my apartment right now... ONE!

I've mentioned before how I love chevron stripes and aqua is one of my favorite colors. This duvet looks so fluffy and comfortable I just want to lay in bed and read books all day!


Now I'm even more ready to move out of this stuffy apartment. Oregon here we come!

(Also, don't forget to check out Alyson's blog to see more Pinterest home inspiration!)


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment