Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites: Favorite Fall Looks


One of my favorite things about fall is the fashion. I mean, fall does have the best fashion of the year, is anyone even denying that? Sure, winter has its coats, spring its cardigans, and summer its dresses, but fall gets scarves and boots so they win by default right? What I love most about dressing for fall is that you always feel warm and comfortable. Skinny jeans, boots, plaid, and camel... I am loving it all.  And if you're lucky, the clothes you wear can feel like cozying up with your softest blanket. Here are my favorite looks for the best season of the year.

1. I am obsessed with look #1. First off, how comfy does that top look, especially paired with that amazing cowl?! The boyfriend inspired, cuffed jeans are my favorite every day style and those floral TOMS and sunglasses seal the deal. I personally would lose the watch and bag; they aren't doing anything for me. I would wear this all day running errands with Cayden; it's comfortable and casual!

2. This look is just effortless and reminds me of something I would wear to class in college back in the day. I love stripes paired with camel boots and the feather earrings just tie the whole look together. However, I would probably swap out the boot cut jeans with a skinny jean!

3. The jeans in look #3 are the perfect example of a good skinny jean. I love the dark wash paired with that striped cardigan. The outfit is accessorised perfectly, except that awful gaudy gold watch. Am I the only one who cannot stand watches? Isn't that what your phone is for? I think this outfit would be perfect for a Friday night movie with your honey!

4. This look is a lot more put together and reminds me of something I would wear to church or brunch. I love the grey/teal color palette and all of the layering. I would wear those jeans every single day of my life, and those gray flats are what dreams are made of!

5. Can we just have a moment of silence for that AMAZING yellow hobo bag in look #5? I need it now! This outfit is effortless... a white tank, cardigan, and that adorable vintage inspired belt. I also like the idea of switching it up with vans or those strappy wedges. Perfect for a coffee date with a girlfriend!

6. Can you sense a theme here? I love stripes. I literally can't get enough of them. This striped shirt with jeans, and ballet flats is casual and put together. I would wear it to a play date with some mama friends. I love the aviator glasses and that across the shoulder bag is the PERFECT size and color. I die!

7. Look #7 is something that I would literally wear every day in fall. The off-the-shoulder top looks super comfortable and flattering and the skinny jeans and boots work perfectly with it. The accessories are really simple and easy. This would make a great weekend outfit for being lazy around the house.

8. Stripes again! What a surprise! This striped top in look #8 is super cute and I love the unexpected combination of the floral scarf. The bag works perfect and the boots? Gorgeous! This look is so fresh and cute, I would wear it to lunch with friends!

What trends are you loving this fall? I need to find the perfect boots. I say this every fall which explains my 7 pairs of boots, but I still don't think I've found the perfect pair! I can't wait to go shopping to try and re-create some of these looks! XOXO

**Please note, I am not the original curator of these looks. To find the original image sources you can go to my Pinterest Fashion board here.**

6 comments:

  1. LOVE #4 and #8! Simple and comfy....can't go wrong with that! But all of them are great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 and 8. In my closet please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIght? I LOVE #8! Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, simple and comfy is totally my style, too! I want all of them! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those, and I want it all to magically appear in my closet please!

    (I have a few of those pinned too!)

    Maegan / CHESTERRIFIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right?! I wish I could just hop into my Pinterest boards every morning to get dressed! :)

    ReplyDelete