Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Favorites: Braids

Is anyone else obsessed with braids right now? Personally, I can't get enough! There are so many different ways to wear braids from fish tail to french and I love it all! My hair is super long right now while I'm growing it out for the wedding so I've been experimenting with a lot of different styles. I am loving the idea of incorporating braids into my wedding do! I found all of these great styles on Pinterest and I can't wait to try them out! My favorite is the bottom left; how gorgeous is she? I adore her make-up too!

We have a BUSY weekend ahead! Our annual chili cook-off on Saturday along with a day of pampering at the spa for this mama, and my hair and make-up trial, engagement pictures + cake testing on Sunday. Next week we are meeting with some wedding coordinators and taste testing with some food vendors and next weekend is The Threadery! And that's not even including all of the gym and music classes Cayden and I are taking together! I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it! I hope you all have a more restful weekend than we do... I can't believe Halloween will be here in a few short weeks! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. love the braids!
    makes me wish my hair was long again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wishing my hair was short again! It's been long for years but I'm waiting until after the wedding to chop it! The grass is always greener! :)

    ReplyDelete