Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pittsburgh Steelers

We are huge football fans in this house and we can't wait for Superbowl this weekend! Mando and I don't like the same team (he's a Cowgirls Cowboys fan), but we'll still be celebrating because MY team, the Steelers, have made it yet again! I couldn't be more thrilled. The last time they played in the Superbowl it was my 21st birthday and of course they won (and I'm betting for another win this year)! I've passed my love of Pittsburgh onto our son, and I couldn't resist showing off the Steeler's #1 fan.


Anyway, onto the point of this post. Surprisingly, Etsy has a lot of football inspired items floating around. With the Superbowl only 2 days away I've been very pleased to see all of the black and yellow support that's popped up. So I've dedicate Friday Favorites to the best team in the NBA, the Pittsburgh Steelers!
















Don't you just love these festive superbowl sugar cookies? I don't think I could ever eat them! (I die for the terrible towel)


This celebratory Steelers yarn makes me smile. (And it also reminds me that I NEED to finish Cayden's baby blanket that I started when I was 6 months pregnant)

This fun wooden Steelers plaque would be the perfect touch to any Superbowl party!


I absolutely adore this Pittsburgh Steelers cupcake kit (complete with 12 toppers and 12 wrappers)!


I think this M&M candy jar is so fun! If you look closely you can see the Steelers logo printed on the M&Ms!


Will anyone else be watching this weekend? What team will YOU be rooting for?
GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment