Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites: Sweet 'stache


One of the trends I am loving right now is the return of the mustache. I think it's so fun and silly and I love how people are showing off their sweet 'stache in so many creative ways! I've seen them incorporated in birthday party themes, wedding photo-booth props, in family portraits and I love it all! As usual, Etsy has caught on to this fun trend and I've seen some rockin' mustache items pop up lately. Enjoy!


I adore these Mr. and Mrs. Mustache cupcake toppers!


Who wouldn't want to take a drink from these mustache water glasses?

This stachetastic set of mustache's are perfect for any photo shoot!

Don't forget to say thank you with these fancy pants mustache cards!

Wash your hands with this classy and clean mustache soap.


No comments:

Post a Comment