Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pinterest Volume 1


OKAY I'LL ADMIT IT. I'm obsessed. When I first discovered Pinterest I was busy with a hundred other projects and didn't give it much thought until one night I was home sippin' sizzurp (AKA wine) and finally signed on... and was on for the next 3 hours or so. I'm telling you, once you get on this site you get SUCKED IN. It's DANGEROUS.

In case you aren't familiar with the site, you can 'pin' images from your favorite blogs or websites and categorize them on 'boards'. I have wedding, recipe, fashion, crafty, home inspiration, and birthday party boards. You can also follow other people and their pins and re-pin them if you like them. It's so helpful to have all your ideas and inspiration in one place and I am so inspired every time I go on there.

Last week I was asking Twitter for ideas for Friday Favorites themes and my genius pal Alana suggested doing a post of all my Pinterest favorites and I was all over it! I asked her to join me, and once word got around all of my favorite ladies decided to join in the fun! And because we all love to eat cook we chose to do a FOOD theme! Since I'm more of a baker I wanted to do sweets. I hope you aren't reading this hungry, because you may drool!


Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cake. YOU HAD ME AT CHOCOLATE! (Source)

Ice cream cake cookie cupcake. WHAT! (Source)

Cookie Dough cupcakes, my life is now complete! (Source)

S'mores cookies! Get in my mouth! (Source)

Peanut butter brownie bites, NOM! I made these last night and WILL be blogging about them next week! (Source)

And don't forget to visit AlanaLindsey, Heather, Alyson and  to see THEIR Pinterest Friday Favorites! Have a great weekend everyone!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Suddenly I am very very hungry. Thanks for sharing - I keep hearing about Pintrest, so maybe I should actually go check it out.

    ReplyDelete