Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pretty in Pink

Because it's gloomy outside and because I have killer cramps and a teething baby on my lap right now, I need something pretty to cheer me up. And what's prettier than the soft, feminine color of ballet pink? The answer is nothing! And just in case you are doubting me, I have come up with some proof that is most definitely pretty in pink...

Are these not the sweetest cupcakes you've ever seen? I love the ultra fancy and feminine toppers; they make my heart smile!

I'm really loving this ombre trend right now and this cake with its various shades of pink is no exception! It's almost too pretty to eat! 

Pink, sprinkles, and doilies? Oh my! Not only is this a super cute and inexpensive favor idea, it's easy to put together too!

I love the idea of serving a simple drink like pink lemonade out of a fancy glass bottle like this one. The doily inspired bottle wrapper and pink ribbon are just the icing on the cake!  
These pretty pink tulle wands are so whimsical and feminine; I need to have a girl next just so I can throw her a fairy party and make these!


Is this dress not the prettiest and most flattering thing you've ever seen? I love the sleeves and the way the waist gathers. I think it would look fabulous on any body type!

Such a cute and unique baby shower gift! Towels, onesies, a wash cloth and a baby spoon make this the sweetest ice cream sundae you've ever laid your eyes on!

Maybe because I haven't eaten breakfast or maybe because I'm hormonal and want to shove cupcakes in my mouth... either way, this is the most delectable cake I think I've ever encountered!


That's all for now! I'm off to cuddle my almost 1 year old (!!!!!) and watch some classic Molly Ringwald movies. Happy Friday everyone! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Light pink is one of my fav's. Both cakes look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DomesticatedDelightJuly 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM

    I love light pink too, it's so pretty! I am obsessed with both of those cakes! XOXO

    ReplyDelete