Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorites: Breakfast at Tiffany's.

**I apologize for missing the last 2 weeks of Friday Favorites! I was spending Christmas/New Years Eve with my family!

I love old movies, and Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorites. I adore Audrey Hepburn; I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world. There is something about this film that makes me feel nostalgic. It takes me back to a time where men looked sharp in suits and women wore dresses with pearls and chivalry was alive and well. Today's Friday Favorites is dedicated to a classic movie that has a special place in my heart.



I think this print says it all.




The prettiest shower invitation I ever did see.



Holly Golightly eating breakfast.



The perfect tiffany blue pillow.



I adore this silhouette chalkboard inspired by Miss Hepburn.



I think Miss Hepburn would approve of these earrings, don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment