Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Favorites: Red & Aqua

My all time favorite color combination is bright red and aqua (aka turquoise/tiffany blue). Lately it's been popping up all over the place and I'm loving it! First my friend Alana shared her ADORABLE red, white, and aqua winter ONEderland party for her son's first birthday (you can see her decor here and all the yummy food here) and then the amazing Kelle Hampton shared HER daughters first birthday party (found here) with the same color theme! Therefore, it was decided that this week I would feature all of the red and aqua fabulousness that is on Etsy for this week's Friday Favorites!




Aren't these red aqua cream bobby pins sweet?



I love this vintage inspired brass cuff bracelet.



Yet another stunning True Love burlap banner. I can't get enough of these!



I love this orginal painting 'THE WRITER with black cat'. If I had a baby girl I would put it in her nursery!



I'm a sucker for damask and this red and white decorative pillow is no exception.



I love anything with a big red bow and this design your own clutch is too perfect!

I hope you enjoyed! What's your favorite color combination?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment