Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday Favorites: Anniversary Edition

Mando and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this Monday. I'm not quite sure what the plan is yet, but it will probably involve a fancy dinner and flowers. I have finished the scrapbook of our first year together and I'm really excited to give it to him! So because I'm feeling cheesy and lovey-dovey and all that good stuff, I'll dedicate this week's Friday Favorites to looooove! *cue Marvin Gaye music*




I'm kind of obsessing over banners right now, and this IN LOVE banner is so romantic! I love that it is made from burlap, it adds the perfect old school charm.



How sweet is this card? Mando and I are lucky to practically share our anniversary with Valentines Day. We get a double dosage of the over the top mushy stuff.



Okay, so I don't wear jewelry. Really, I just... don't. I've never liked it. But this fingerprint necklace has been on my wish list for years. They send you a mold making kit to make a mold of your fingerprint and cast it on sterling silver for you. How cool is that? Wouldn't it be so sweet with Mando and Cayden's fingerprints?



Seriously? I die for these his&her LO-VE shirts. I love the jeans/chucks combination and I need them now.



And because Mando and I both have a sweet tooth... Isn't this the most adorable box of chocolates you've ever seen?




Happy anniversary, babe. I love you. Thanks for giving me the best present a girl could ask for.



No comments:

Post a Comment